Sunday, March 21, 2010

Baking Weekend!!

So if you haven't seen my other blog yet, i baked like crazy this weekend! i made a birthday cake and 60 loaves of bread! yes... 60!!!! My kitchen table, as you can see, was full of ingredients and got more full than that before it all got done. Everything turned out to be a huge success though, the Relief Society all loved the bread, and i didn't want to let the birthday cake go because i loved it so so much!  But now my kitchen is covered in flour and powdered sugar and I need to clean it!! I did get to borrow a friends kitchen aid for the weekend (which helped out so so much) and i LOVED it!

Other news on our front... I got released from my calling today :( but that's about it! maybe we need to go on a trip or something so our lives seem more eventful!! hahaha!!

Love you all

1 comment:

nwoestman@gmail.com said...

Anna - you can make a birthday cake for me any day! that cake you made looks and I am sure tastes fantastic!